|This product is a reusable fever scanner that is widely used during the COVID 19 epidemic. This hospital grade YT-1Infrared Forehead device is the same as those used by medical professionals in the US and Europe. Thermometerfeatures an infrared sensor that provides a rapid one second response indicating the presence of a fever. Does notrequire contact with skin, reducing the risk of cross-contamination and enhancing patient comfort.
This device is manufactured consistent with FDA 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management System and is in compliance with ASTM E1965-98, ASTM E1112-00, ASTM E825-98, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005(R2012), ANSI/AAMI/IEC 60601-1-2:2014, ANSI/AAMI/IEC 60601-1-11:2015,ANSI/AAMI/IEC -62304:2006/A1:2016, ANSI/AAMI/ISO 10993-1, ISO 80601-2-56 standards.The product is CE marked.This device is not 510(k) cleared.This device can be legally distributed and sold in the US during COVID 19 in accordance with FDA’s “Enforcement Policy for Clinical Electronic Thermometers During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID 19) Public Health Emergency” April 2020.
|Product Title||Hospital Grade Infrared Forehead Thermometer|
|Dimensions||1.50 w x 5.90 h x 1.70 d|
• Response time:1 second
• Display: LCD screen with 4-digits and special icons
• Display resolution: 0.1ºF (0.1 ºC)
• Human body temperature mode: 89.6 – 109.2 ºF (32.0 – 42.9 ºC)
• Extremely accurate: ±0.4 °F (±0.2 °C) for the range 93.2 to 109.4 °F (34 to 43 °C)
• Small size: 5.9″ x 1.5″ x 1.7″
• Two AAA batteries included
• Warranty: One year manufacturer warranty